The most common Covid-19 symptoms are fever, tiredness and a dry cough. These COVID-19 symptoms may appear between the incubation period.
COVID-19 Incubation Period
The incubation period is the time period from the contract or exposure with a virus to the development of COVID-19 symptoms start. The incubation period of the coronavirus is expected to be between 2 and 14 days based on the following references:
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the incubation period for COVID-19 is 2 to 10 days.
- As per China’s National Health Commission (NHC), the incubation period is 10 to 14 days.
- According to The United States CDC estimates the incubation period for COVID-19 is 2 to 14 days.
There are two common cold syndromes observed after the coronavirus infection:
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
- The Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
The following COVID-19 symptoms may appear between 2 to 14 days after coronavirus exposure. According to the WHO, the most common Covid-19 symptoms are fever, tiredness and a dry cough.
The following COVID-19 symptoms have also been identified during COVID-19 infection:
- A low-grade fever that gradually increases in temperature
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Coughing up blood
- Runny nose
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Pneumonia in both lungs
- Chest tightness
- Blue lips or face
All ages people can be infected by the coronavirus. Older adults and any people who have severe underlying medical conditions like
- Heart diseases
- Lung disease
- Diabetes seems
- Cancer that requires treatment
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
They are to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
Call your doctor for treatment of COVID-19 symptoms:
If anybody thinks you or your family members or other people have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and other above mention symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing (COVID-19 Symptoms), please call your local healthcare provider for medical advice. Put on a face mask before emergency medical services arrive.
Central Helpline Number for corona-virus: – +91-11-23978046
Helpline Numbers of States & Union Territories (UTs)
|S. No||Name of the State||Helpline Nos.|
|28||West Bengal||1800313444222, 03323412600,|
|S. No||Name of Union Territory (UT)||Helpline Nos.|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03192-232102|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||104|
|5||Jammu & Kashmir||01912520982, 0194-2440283|
- What is 3D Bioprinting? Basic Principles, Techniques, and Application of 3D Bioprinting.
- Basic Principle and Procedure of Fungal Staining
- OXYGEN MANAGEMENT FOR SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT
- mRNA VACCINES FOR COVID-19
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES An idea towards energy sustainability
- Artificial Leaf – A Blessing for Energy Crisis
- What are Oxygen absorbers and How works?
- What is Pasteurization?
- What is Disinfectant and antiseptic? Disinfectants vs antiseptic
- Why More Men are Dying from Coronavirus than Women?
- HOW COVID-19 SPREADS?
- What are the COVID-19 Symptoms?
- What is Coronavirus? How Coronavirus can Enter into our Body?
- Telemedicine Industry Analysis of Key Trends and Drivers Shaping Future Growth
- Rising Prevalence of Adverse Drug Reactions Drives Global Market for Pharmacovigilance
- Common Pharma Abbreviations
- Bioremediation : Promise for Eco-friendly enact|What is Bioremediation?
- GENERAL PROCEDURE FOR PASSIVATION
- How the New Drug approval process of CDSCO works?
- What is Passivation? How Does Passivation Process Work? How to Passivate Stainless Steel Parts?
- Explore new openings in Pharma Profession by Making yourself Skilled as Technical Associate in The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation CDSCO
- What is Data Integrity and ALCOA Plus
- GOWNING PROCEDURE IN CLEAN ROOM
- How to Crack Your Job Interview?
- 10-Deacetylbaccatins (10 DAB) NATURAL ORGANIC COMPOUNDS USED AS STARTING MATERIAL FOR ANTICANCER DRUGS PRODUCTION
- Difference between C8 and C18 Columns Used in HPLC System
- KNOW ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (cGMP)
- Simplified CAPA with Investigation Tools, Route Cause Analysis & Risk Management
- Types of Clean Room Airlocks in cGMP Facility
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
- What is Disinfectants and Mode of Action of Disinfection solution?