Pharma Awareness Job oriented training program provides a great scope of employment to the Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry students.
Have you ever looked for the status of India in the Global Pharma Market? If you look into that, you will discover India is exporting medicines in 250 countries around the world and the export value in the year 2017-2018 is 17.27 billion US dollars which are expected to be 20 billion by 2020. The total value of the pharma market is 33 billion US dollars and expected 55 billion US dollars by 2020. Indian pharmaceutical market is 3rd largest in terms of volume and 14th largest by value.
So, you can feel lucky as you have selected such an emerging and valuable market as per your academic selection, but, the challenge is the current highly dynamic, stringent and competitive manufacturing and marketing practice, which may let you down to the level of ignorance.
As we know, the maximum fresher candidate cannot crack the top MNCs interview due to a lack of knowledge about industries. Industries are hiring a trained candidate because a well-trained employee usually shows greater productivity and higher quality of work-output than an untrained employee does. Yes, it is a matter of worry, but, do not worry! We are here to guide you in your right way.
Pharma Awareness Job Oriented Training Module:
- Overview of the Pharmaceutical industry
- General outline on the activities of a pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit
- Quality control related activities –A brief idea about Instruments, Documentation, analysis, review
- Quality Assurance Function – A brief on QMS, Validation, Qualification, Release/ Rejection function.
- Production activities – Idea on equipment functionality, steps in manufacturing (API and Formulation), Current trend: Equipment and additives
- A session for specialization – Based on candidate’s interesting ground (e.g. QC-Chemical, QC-Microbiology, Production, QA, Packaging )
- Special requirement (If any) – Based on availability and candidate’s interest
- Resume up-gradation
- Study Material (Regulatory Guideline copy included)
- Discussion on the frequently asked question in an interview
- Mock telephonic interview
- Doubt Clearance of the candidate
- Interview information and arrangement for the candidate
- Job information on e-mail as per candidate request
- Article publishing – as per candidate interest.
Training Fee: 3000/- Only
We invite you for the Job oriented training and explore the many options pharma awareness offers. Find the perfect match for your training needs. For any further information and requests, Please contact By Mail: [email protected], Call us @ 8959696562/9600973921
Pharma Awareness Job Oriented Training Module will:
- Broaden your knowledge about the pharmaceutical/ Biotech Industry.
- Pharma Awareness job oriented Training Module enhances the skills of the candidate in the performance of a particular job.
- Improve the quality of your work
- Increase your productivity
- Keep your current with the newest requirements
- Help you better understand how work is going on in the industry
- Our job-oriented Training meets the needs and requirements of industry and standards set by the industry.
The Fate of Doing Nothing
Poorly trained or untrained candidate cost significantly more than well-trained employees do, because,
- Lower productivity and more rework lead to longer adaptation time in the industry and less competitive outputs
- Negative impact on expert-level employee
- Employee frustration causes lower morale and retention
Mode of Training: Telephonic/ Online
Our all trainer is highly qualified (PhD/Postdoc/ M.SC/MBA/ M.PHRAM/ PGDRA/ MBBS) and above 10 years experience with top MNC Pharmaceuticals / FMCG organizations (Like Sun Pharma, Cipla, Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd, Zydus Cadila, Dr. Reddys, Mylan, Nestle, Microlabs, Torrent, etc).
Refer your friend and earn up to 50% discount offer when your referral will take training from us.
|No. of Refer Friend||Discounts|
The candidate should be paid 50% of training course fees before the start of the training and remaining end of the training.