Disinfectant and antiseptic are widely used in industries (Mainly Pharmaceuticals and Food industries) and as well as in our house. Antiseptics and disinfectants are also used in the medical and healthcare industries. Surgeons, for instance, scrub themselves with antiseptics before operating. Various healthcare workers wash their hands with antiseptics in hospitals. The purpose of the uses of both agents is the same to kill the microorganisms (Virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa) or inhibit the growth of microorganisms. When someone asks anybody (mainly during a job interview) about the difference we are not able to tell the difference between disinfectants and antiseptic. Most of the persons became confused about the uses of disinfectants and antiseptics.
Sanitizers and disinfectants are regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and therefore, must be certified through a process that tests them to meet certain pre-defined criteria. By law, a chemical product cannot be labelled as an antiseptic or a disinfectant unless and until it is EPA certified.
But, disinfectants and antiseptics also have differences in their use—differences that can be critical to your health and safety. So you should watch this video to know about the difference between the Disinfectants and antiseptics (Disinfectants vs antiseptics).
Buy From Amazon:
Dettol Hand wash: https://amzn.to/2ADrl6Z
- Basic Principle and Procedure of Fungal Staining
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine: ChAdOx1, developed at Oxford’s Jenner Institute
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy: Risk of COVID-19 infection in Pregnant Women and New Born Baby
- COVID-19 IN HIGH TEMPERATURE: WILL SUMMER TEMPERATURE KILL THE CORONA VIRUS?
- Pool Sample: ICMR Advises ‘New Testing Method’ to increase the number of COVID-19 Test
- RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND ITS TREATMENT (A REVIEW ARTICLE)
- Salt stress and Phyto-biochemical Responses of Plants (Review Article)
- Social Distancing: What is Social Distancing? Does social distancing work?
- Use of Silver Nanoparticles in HIV Treatment
- Vizag Gas Leak: Styrene Gas Leaked from LG Polymers
- What are Oxygen absorbers and How works?
- What are the COVID-19 Symptoms?
- What is Coronavirus? (COVID-19) How Coronavirus can Enter into our Body?
- What is Disinfectant and antiseptic? Disinfectants vs antiseptic
- What is Pasteurization?
- Why 70% of Alcohol (IPA) used for Hand Sanitizer?
- Why More Men are Dying from Coronavirus than Women?
- করোনা ভাইরাস কি? (What is Corona Virus?) করোনা ভাইরাস (COVID-19) কিভাবে ছড়ায়?
Please follow and like us: