Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine: ChAdOx1, developed at Oxford’s Jenner Institute. A chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector (ChAdOx1), developed at Oxford’s Jenner Institute. This vaccine, produced in a partnership between The University of Oxford Jenner Institute and Italian pharmaceutical manufacturer Advent Srl. It was chosen as the most suitable vaccine technology for a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. This vaccine can generate a strong immune response from one dose. This also makes it safer to give to children, the elderly, and anyone with a pre-existing condition such as diabetes. Experts have estimated that it will take 12-18 months to develop a new vaccine at high speed. For More details watch this video.
- Basic Principle and Procedure of Fungal Staining
- What are Oxygen absorbers and How works?
- What is Pasteurization?
- What is Disinfectant and antiseptic? Disinfectants vs antiseptic
- Why More Men are Dying from Coronavirus than Women?
- COVID-19 IN HIGH TEMPERATURE: WILL SUMMER TEMPERATURE KILL THE CORONA VIRUS?
- Pool Sample: ICMR Advises ‘New Testing Method’ to increase the number of COVID-19 Test
- করোনা ভাইরাস কি? (What is Corona Virus?) করোনা ভাইরাস (COVID-19) কিভাবে ছড়ায়?
- Why 70% of Alcohol (IPA) used for Hand Sanitizer?
- Social Distancing: What is Social Distancing? Does social distancing work?
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy: Risk of COVID-19 infection in Pregnant Women and New Born Baby
- What are the COVID-19 Symptoms?
- What is Coronavirus? (COVID-19) How Coronavirus can Enter into our Body?
- Vizag Gas Leak: Styrene Gas Leaked from LG Polymers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine: ChAdOx1, developed at Oxford’s Jenner Institute
- Use of Silver Nanoparticles in HIV Treatment
- Salt stress and Phyto-biochemical Responses of Plants (Review Article)
- RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND ITS TREATMENT (A REVIEW ARTICLE)
Please follow and like us: