COVID-19 is a new disease so scientists are still learning how COVID-19 spreads. The COVID-19 spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose of infected personnel when he/ she coughs or sneezes.
Mode of transmission of COVID-19 is two types:
1. Person to person spread
2. COVID-19 Spreads from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects:
Person to person COVID-19 spreads
The coronavirus is supposed to spread commonly from one COVID-19 positive person to another healthy person.
- Healthy Peoples who are in close contact with another COVID-19 person (within about 8 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets or nasal discharge produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These infected people’s respiratory droplets or discharge can place on the mouths or noses or any other body parts of healthy people and he/ she is near or possibly to inhale into the lungs.
According to different scientists, coughs and sneezes can travel several feet and can stay suspended in the air for up to 10 minutes.
COVID-19 Spreads from Contact with Contaminated Surfaces or Objects:
It is identified, that a person can get infected COVID-19 by touching a contaminated surface or object. Respiratory droplets or discharge of COVID-19 person can land on surfaces or objects. Healthy people may come into contact with those objects and COVID-19 infection may happen when they touch their nose, mouth or eyes.
It is also identified that the spread of COVID-19 is of particular concern on airplane transport, where droplets or discharge containing coronavirus could pass between passengers or via surfaces like airplane seats, seat belts, and armrests.
Based on the study, the coronavirus can stay alive on different surfaces. It can live up to several hours on the surface of copper and cardboard. It also alive up to a few days on the surface of the plastic and stainless steel. However, the number of viable viruses declines over time and May not always is present in enough numbers to cause infection.
Watch this video.
Pregnancy and COVID-19
- Ind-Swift-Laboratories Ltd (API Unit) is hiring for the R&D department
- Syngene International Ltd is Hiring M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharma
- Urgent Opening for Business Development Executive/ Manager
- Meyer Organics is Hiring for Quality Control, Production, and Store Departments.
- Torrent Pharma is hiring for the R&d Center Gandhinagar
- Amneal Walk in Interview for Ahmedabad Unit
- Endo India Par Formulation is Hiring for Quality Control Department
- QC Chemist
- Urgent Opening for Sales & Marketing Executive
- What is 3D Bioprinting? Basic Principles, Techniques, and Application of 3D Bioprinting.
- Basic Principle and Procedure of Fungal Staining
- OXYGEN MANAGEMENT FOR SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT
- Urgent opening for Chemist for Food Lab and Metal Lab
- Urgent opening for Business Development department Manager for CRO.
- Urgent Requirement for Field Sales & Marketing Executive
- Urgent Opening for Plant Head- Pharmaceutical
- Cipla Walk-In-Interview at For multiple positions