Intas is a global fastest growing pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing, and marketing company in India. Intas is one growing Indian company in the biosimilar with 13 commercialized biosimilars including Docetaxel & Paclitaxel. Intas Pharma Walk-In-Interview at Ankleshwar For Matoda Ahmedabad Plant.
Intas has a leadership position in the domestic market in chronic therapies like as Neurology, Psychiatry, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Oncology, Urology, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Gynecology, Infertility, Gastroenterology, Pain Management & healthy presence in other major therapeutic segments. Intas continues R&D efforts in chronic disease areas like oncology, rheumatology, auto-immune, nephrology, ophthalmology, and plasma-derived product based therapies.
- Why Is 70% IPA a Better Disinfectant than other concentrations?
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- What is Disinfectants and Mode of Action of Disinfection solution?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
Intas has 14 formulation manufacturing facilities, of which 07 are located in India, and the rest in the U.K. and Mexico. 02 of their flagship facilities are accredited by USFDA, EMA, MHRA, TGA, etc. It is the first company in India to have a biologics manufacturing facility accredited by the European Health Authority.
Intas Pharma Walk-In-Interview for QC, Microbiology, Production, and Packing
Intas is dynamically involved in the improvement and commercialization of biologics. Eight biologics drugs have been commercialized in India and around Fifteen biologics are at the different development stages.
Intas the manufacturing unit at Matoda near Ahmedabad is spread over 1,01,171 sq. mts of land. The plant has dedicated manufacturing facilities for Tablets, Capsules, Pellets, Effervescent Tablets, Parenterals (PFS, Liquid, Lyophilized) and Cytotoxic formulations (Tablet, Capsule, Liquid Injection, Lyophilized Injection, Ointment).
- Bharat Biotech Walk-In-Interview for Freshers
- Zydus Cadila Hiring For Multiple Position
- Troikaa Pharmaceutics Hiring For Multiple Position
- Urgent Recruitment for fresher’s M.Sc Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry, B.Pharm and M.Pharm
- Internship Opportunities at Biocon
- Amneal Walk in Interview for Ahmedabad Injectable unit
- Biocon Walk-In Interview at Goa For Different Position
- Biological E Limited Urgently Hiring For Pharma Division
- WALK – IN INTERVIEW For Zydus Biologics, Biotech Park Ahmedabad
- Biocon Bengaluru Walk-In Interview for Multiple Position
- Bioremediation : Promise for Eco-friendly enact|What is Bioremediation?
- Urgent requirement for Business Development Manager for Hyderabad, Mumbai and Gujarat Location.
- GENERAL PROCEDURE FOR PASSIVATION
- IPCA Hiring For Multiple Position
- Biocon Walk-In Interview for Multiple Position
- Biocon Walk In at Bengaluru, March 17, Sunday 2019 (9AM – 1PM)
- Kusum Healthcare Indore Urgent Requirements for QA
- Sun Pharma Walk-In Interview at Dadra Plant For Production, Warehouse
- Hetero Biopharma Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad for Production, IPQA, QC and RA
- Walk- In Interview Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited at Indore for Production QC and QA
- How the New Drug approval process of CDSCO works?
- Baxter Pharma Walk-In Interview For Different Position.
- Biocon Ltd Bangalore Hiring for API Production, API Engineering and Instrumentation
- What is Passivation? How Does Passivation Process Work? How to Passivate Stainless Steel Parts?
- Explore new openings in Pharma Profession by Making yourself Skilled as Technical Associate in The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation CDSCO