Alkem Labs Ltd is a well known Indian pharmaceutical organization with global operations. It engaged in the R&D, manufacture, and sale of pharmaceutical & nutraceutical products. Alkem Labs Ltd Walk-In-Interview For All Departments
Alkem was Established in 1973. Currently, Alkem manufactured high-quality generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients, and nutraceuticals, which are markets in India and as well as over 50 countries internationally. Nowadays organization has 750 brands covering all the major therapeutic segments and a robust pan-India sales and distribution network. It has been ranked amongst the top ten pharmaceutical companies in India in terms of domestic sales for the past 15 years. Alkem has also been ranked the No.1 Anti-infective company in India. On 23/12/2015 Alkem successfully completed Initial Public Offering (IPO) with equity shares being listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
- Why Is 70% IPA a Better Disinfectant than other concentrations?
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- What is Disinfectants and Mode of Action of Disinfection solution?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
Alkem has a total of 21 manufacturing facilities including 19 in India and 2 in the United States. Most of the manufacturing units are inspected and audited by top regulatory authorities including the USFDA, World Health Organization (WHO), MHRA (UK), TGA (Australia), ANVISA (Brazil) and MCC (South Africa). In India, manufacturing facilities at Ankleshwar and Mandwa are API manufacturing facilities and Daman, Baddi and Sikkim, are manufacture formulations. To view all the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, click here
Alkem Labs Walk-In-Interview For Engineering, QC, QA, Production at Sikkim
Alkem Labs welcomes experienced people who are passionate about what they do and would wish to work with us for a greater purpose. Are you looking for a promising career opportunity with a great learning environment, accelerated growth opportunities to make an impact?
Then apply for career opportunities at Alkem today!
- What is Coronavirus? How Coronavirus can Enter into our Body?
- Telemedicine Industry Analysis of Key Trends and Drivers Shaping Future Growth
- Urgent requirement for QC Chemist and QA Head at Kolkata
- Rising Prevalence of Adverse Drug Reactions Drives Global Market for Pharmacovigilance
- Strides Pharma Lookings for Interns for Sales/Marketing
- Urgent Requirement Freshers B.Pharm/ M.Pharm and M.Sc Microbiology
- Credo Life is Hiring For Production, Formulation R & D, Analytical Development
- Biocon Biologics Walk-in Drive at Bengaluru
- Urgent Requirement For The Post Of Quality Control Microbiologist
- Urgent Opening for General Plant Manager for Pharmaceutical
- Common Pharma Abbreviations
- Medreich Limited Bangalore Walk-In-Interview For Production
- Jubilant Generics Walk-In-Interview For IPQA, QC, Production
- Aurigene Pharma Walk-In-Interview For Research Associate at R&D
- Ganpat University Hiring Faculty for All Departments
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Hiring for Regulatory Affairs at Ahmedabad
- Biocon Walk-in Drive at Bengaluru For Production, Packing, Instrumentation
- Biocon Walk-In-Interview at Bangalore
- Bharat Parenterals Ltd Walk-In Interview For Multiple Position
- Alkem Labs Ltd Walk-In-Interview For All Departments
- Bharat Biotech Walk-In-Interview for Freshers
- Zydus Cadila Hiring For Multiple Position
- Troikaa Pharmaceutics Hiring For Multiple Position
- Urgent Recruitment for fresher’s M.Sc Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry, B.Pharm and M.Pharm
- Internship Opportunities at Biocon