Zydus Cadila Headquartered in Ahmedabad, India. Zydus Cadila is 4th ranks Pharma company in the Indian pharmaceutical industry. Zydus Cadila spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkimwith manufacturing sites and research facilities. Globally, Zydus Cadila group has a strong presence in the regulated markets of the US, Europe (France & Spain) and the high profile markets of Latin America and South Africa. It also has a strong presence in 25 other emerging markets worldwide.
- Why Is 70% IPA a Better Disinfectant than other concentrations?
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- What is Disinfectants and Mode of Action of Disinfection solution?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
Zydus Biologic invite candidates for Quality Assurance and Quality Control Department of Zydus Biologics based at Ahmedabad
Executive / Senior Executive :IPQA
M.Sc.(Biotechnology)/B. Pharm / M.Pharm with 1 to 4 years of hands on experience in IPQA related activities for the aseptic manufacturing facility and Packaging related activities. Must have experience of handling OOS, change control, deviation, investigation, CAPA and QMS activities.
B. Pharm/M. Pharm- M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology ) with 5 to 8 years of hands on experience of review of QC activities and review of Analytical Reports / Work Sheets. Investigation, Review and disposition of OOS, OOT, OOG & OOE results. Review and approval of all Lab Standard Operating Procedures and Formats as per current guidelines. Review of Audit trails and data integrity of GLP compliance. Must have experience of handling OOS, change control, deviation in the laboratory.
Quality Control: Protein analytics/ Bio assay/Microbiology/Physico chemical
MSc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry/ Microbiology with 2 to 6 years of hands on experience of handling equipment such as HPLC/UPLC, CZE, UV Spectrophotometer, SDS-PAGE, IEF, RT-PCR, ELISA etc., should also have knowledge of handling stability studies and GMP documentation. Having experience in Bio Assay, experience of microbial identification, microbiological testing of material/ products, sterility testing, BET, environmental monitoring of cleanroom, water system monitoring and microbiological validations/studies. Experience of handling equipment such as; HPLC, GC, IR, KF auto titrator, coulometer, melting points, should also have experience on chemical analysis of raw materials, water and packaging material. Knowledge in QMS and must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
For all the positions, candidate having exposure to regulatory requirement of documentation and cGMP/GLP is essential.
Interested candidates may “Walk-in” for an interview along-with their updated CVs, Increment Letter, Appointment letter and relevant documents as per below schedule.
Date : 04th May 2019, Saturday
Timings : 09:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Venue : Zydus Biologics, Plot Survey No. 40/P, 23, 25P, 42, 37 Sarkhej-Bavla NH-8A, Changodar, Opp. Ramdev, Masala, Ahmedabad – 382213
Contact Person : Ms. Ruchi Lal
Contact No. : 812 866 8291
Those unable to attend the interview may also email their resume to [email protected] within 7 Days
- Urgent Opening For Manager/Group Leader for Food Lab
- What is Pasteurization?
- What is Disinfectant and antiseptic? Disinfectants vs antiseptic
- Urgent required for Purchase Executive
- Why More Men are Dying from Coronavirus than Women?
- COVID-19 IN HIGH TEMPERATURE: WILL SUMMER TEMPERATURE KILL THE CORONA VIRUS?
- Pool Sample: ICMR Advises ‘New Testing Method’ to increase the number of COVID-19 Test
- করোনা ভাইরাস কি? (What is Corona Virus?) করোনা ভাইরাস (COVID-19) কিভাবে ছড়ায়?
- Why 70% of Alcohol (IPA) used for Hand Sanitizer?
- Social Distancing: What is Social Distancing? Does social distancing work?
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy: Risk of COVID-19 infection in Pregnant Women and New Born Baby
- What are the COVID-19 Symptoms?
- What is Coronavirus? (COVID-19) How Coronavirus can Enter into our Body?
- Vizag Gas Leak: Styrene Gas Leaked from LG Polymers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine: ChAdOx1, developed at Oxford’s Jenner Institute
- HOW COVID-19 SPREADS?
- What are the COVID-19 Symptoms?
- What is Coronavirus? How Coronavirus can Enter into our Body?
- Telemedicine Industry Analysis of Key Trends and Drivers Shaping Future Growth
- Urgent requirement for QC Chemist and QA Head at Kolkata
- Rising Prevalence of Adverse Drug Reactions Drives Global Market for Pharmacovigilance
- Strides Pharma Lookings for Interns for Sales/Marketing
- Urgent Requirement Freshers B.Pharm/ M.Pharm and M.Sc Microbiology