Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
- Urgent Opening For Manager/Group Leader for Food Lab
- What is Pasteurization?
- What is Disinfectant and antiseptic? Disinfectants vs antiseptic
- Urgent required for Purchase Executive
- Why More Men are Dying from Coronavirus than Women?
The scheme enables technology innovators and entrepreneurs to pursue a promising technology idea, and establish and validate proof of concept (POC) for the idea.
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Section 8 ‘Not-for-Profit Company’ of Government of India, has been set up as DBT’s interface agency, to serve as a single window for emerging biotech companies.
Article for You
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
- Types of Clean Room Airlocks in cGMP Facility
- Simplified CAPA with Investigation Tools, Route Cause Analysis & Risk Management
- KNOW ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (cGMP)
- Difference between C8 and C18 Columns Used in HPLC System
- How to Crack Your Job Interview?
- GOWNING PROCEDURE IN CLEAN ROOM