Sun Pharma have world-class quality in design, equipment and operations in all manufacturing unit across the Globe. Sun Pharma have over 40 ( API & finished dose) state-of-the-art manufacturing sites spanning 6 continents. Manufacturing facilities are situated in India, the US, Hungary, Israel, Bangladesh, Mexico, Romania, Ireland, Morocco, Nigeria, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, South Africa and Malaysia.
- Explore new openings in Pharma Profession by Making yourself Skilled as Technical Associate in The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation CDSCO
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- What is Data Integrity and ALCOA Plus?
- What is Passivation? How Does Passivation Process Work?
A wide range of regulatory agencies routinely conduct stringent audits of manufacturing facilities for compliance with cGMP. Regulatory agencies from different countries like FDA-USA, ANVISA-Brazil, WHO-Geneva, BfArM-Germany, KFDA-Korea, EMA-Europe, MHRA, MCC-South Africa, TGA-Australia, and PMDA-Japan, have inspected Sun facilities and also approved.
As a Sun Pharma employee, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Sun open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and grow.
- Biocon Walk In at Bengaluru, March 17, Sunday 2019 (9AM – 1PM)
- Kusum Healthcare Indore Urgent Requirements for QA
- Sun Pharma Walk-In Interview at Dadra Plant For Production, Warehouse
- Hetero Biopharma Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad for Production, IPQA, QC and RA
- Walk- In Interview Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited at Indore for Production QC and QA