A position for Project Attendantis available in the research group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Biological Science, IISER Kolkata. The duty involves regular maintenance of laboratory stocks, stock entry, ordering and some laboratory work in the area of chemistry and biology.
2. Funding agency: DBT Nanobiotechnology, Govt. of India.
3. Principle investigator: Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences
4. Remuneration. Rs.10,000 consolidated
5. Tenure: 1 year, with possibility of renewal upto 2 years based upon satisfactory performance and availability of funds
6. Essential Qualification: Graduation in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry preferred) or in Life Sciences having specialization in Biochemistry/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects. Candidate needs to have strong background in chemistry.
7. Desirable qualification: Prior experience in peptide synthesis. Candidate needs to have strong background in chemistry, especially in peptide chemistry.
8. Date and time of interview: 17September 2018 at 11 AM;
9. Place: Lecture Hall Complex, room No. 108. The prospective candidates should directly report to Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy at room no. 108, Lecture Hall Complexat IISER Kolkata.
10. Eligible candidates should bring one application letter/cover,one hardcopytheir detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), self-attested copies of marksheets and certificates from Std. XII onwards, and a photo-identity proof.
11. Conditions: No TA / DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview. Direction to reach IISER Kolkata: http://www.iiserkol.ac.in/contactus/how-to-reach. Main Research Building in near from Gate No. 7. The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminatedwith a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.