Title of Job: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Project Title: “The development and implementation of sensors and treatment technologies for freshwater systems in India”
Tenure: The position is initially for one year and it’s tenable up to 25.02.2021 based on progress yearly. Details of eligibility, fellowship, age etc. are as follow.
Fellowship: JRF: Rs. 25,000/- p.m plus admissible H.R.A /SRFRs 28,000/- p.m., and admissible H.R.A.
Age: Under 28 years for JRF and under 30 years for SRF. (Relaxable in the event of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates according to rules).
* According to DST Office Memorandum No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 obsolete 21.10.2014, the following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments / Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET).
- CSIR — CSIR — UGC National Eligibility Test
- MHRD — Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test (JAM), Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- DBT — Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test ran in Bioinformatics
- By Bioinformatics National Consortium (BINC)
- DAE — JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM
- ICMR — JRF Entrance Examination
- ICAR — Test conducted by ICAR for admission to PhD program
- DoP – GPAT
- SRF: Masters degree in any branch of Biological Sciences with NET eligibility and two years of research expertise within the field of Microbiology (Molecular Microbiology and/or Bioremediation). Fantastic communication skills.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are asked to bring an application letter (hardcopy), hard copy of CV, a brief description of research experience (hardcopy, maximum 1 page) and hard copies of all self-attested applicable documents (certificates and marks sheets from Course X, Class XII, BSc, MSc) plus a photo-identity proof on the date of interview. Candidates also have to bring valid document of NET eligibility. CV must have contact information (email address and mobile phone .), date of birth and candidate’s picture.
- Venue of walk-in interview: Room # 231 Research Complex Building
- Date of walk-in interview: September 5, 2018.
- Reporting time: 10 AM