Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top five pharmaceutical companies in India. Lupin Nagpur Walk-In Interview at Indore For OSD Production, QC Analyst, Engineering and Ware House.
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
- Types of Clean Room Airlocks in cGMP Facility
- Simplified CAPA with Investigation Tools, Route Cause Analysis & Risk Management
- KNOW ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (cGMP)
- Difference between C8 and C18 Columns Used in HPLC System
- How to Crack Your Job Interview?
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to achieving its vision and mission of becoming an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company. Lupin takes pride in its quality-led manufacturing base that keeps the customer at the centre of its business philosophy. A global network of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities has helped us build scale and enabled us to meet customer needs.
For More Opportunities, please send your resume to:
- What is Passivation? How Does Passivation Process Work? How to Passivate Stainless Steel Parts?
- Explore new openings in Pharma Profession by Making yourself Skilled as Technical Associate in The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation CDSCO
- Intas Pharma Walk-In Interview at Indore For QA, QC, Microbiology and Production
- GeneSys Biologics Hyderabad Hiring Fitters and Trainee Engineer.
- SMS Lifesciences Hyderabad Hiring For Production, QC and R&D