Cipla’s mission of providing affordable medicines across many therapeutic areas globally is duly supported by the relentless efforts of a team of more than 300 dedicated and talented scientists.
Cipla houses state-of-the-art research facilities for its API process development at three locations in India, with dedicated teams working on synthetic, organic chemistry, process engineering and analytical development at multiple locations.
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
- Types of Clean Room Airlocks in cGMP Facility
- Simplified CAPA with Investigation Tools, Route Cause Analysis & Risk Management
- KNOW ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (cGMP)
- Difference between C8 and C18 Columns Used in HPLC System
Cipla always keep in mind that its employees come first. The philosophy – Caring for Life – begins with the commitment to Cipla and its employees. So if you share Cipla’s values of trust, transparency, quality, integrity, safety and respect and you want to work in an organization that will give you space to explore your potential, send your CVs to [email protected]
- Biocon Walk In at Bengaluru, March 17, Sunday 2019 (9AM – 1PM)
- Kusum Healthcare Indore Urgent Requirements for QA
- Sun Pharma Walk-In Interview at Dadra Plant For Production, Warehouse
- Hetero Biopharma Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad for Production, IPQA, QC and RA
- Walk- In Interview Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited at Indore for Production QC and QA