Baxter has served mission to save & sustain lives for more than 21 years in India. Baxter India is a totally owned subsidiary of Baxter International Inc. with Corporate office at Gurgaon near Delhi (The National Capital Region of India). Baxter started business in India in April 1997. Baxter Pharma Walk-In Interview at Ahmedabad For QC, Production and Packing
Baxter believes in partaking collaboratively with patients, healthcare providers, governments and non – government organizations i India to help change the lives of millions of people by providing safe, effective and affordable products and therapies. Baxter’s work in advancing healthcare globally with world-class IT, R&D and manufacturing facilities, which are located in Bengaluru and Ahmedabad.
- Explore new openings in Pharma Profession by Making yourself Skilled as Technical Associate in The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation CDSCO
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- What is Data Integrity and ALCOA Plus?
- What is Passivation? How Does Passivation Process Work?
Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited, BPIPL, Ahmedabad plant is generic injectables facility which formulate, fill and finish a broad portfolio of essential generic medicines with complementary strengths in anesthesia and analgesics, critical care, renal medicines and anti-infectives in a variety of presentations including bags, vials and ampules.
Baxter are committed to improving outcomes for you and your loved ones, and helping your healthcare suppliers meet the evolving challenges and opportunities in patient care all over the world.
In India, the occurrence of hospital acquired infections is high. Especially, device associated hospital acquired infection rate is as high as 20.1%, making it a major cause of mortality. As a leader in Novel Drug Delivery System, Baxter innovative infusion delivery system helps you treat patients in ICU with lesser risk of hospital acquired infection.
Baxter staff are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. Baxter are passionate about meeting the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on baxter medically necessary therapies and technologies, and about making a meaningful difference in our communities.
Baxter staff around the globe are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds as a company in doing work that matters. Start your search today to see how you can join with Baxter Team.
- Biocon Walk In at Bengaluru, March 17, Sunday 2019 (9AM – 1PM)
- Kusum Healthcare Indore Urgent Requirements for QA
- Sun Pharma Walk-In Interview at Dadra Plant For Production, Warehouse
- Hetero Biopharma Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad for Production, IPQA, QC and RA
- Walk- In Interview Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited at Indore for Production QC and QA